last updated: 2/23/2021
Access to and use of password-protected and/or secure areas of the Platform and/or use of the Services are restricted to Customers with accounts only. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this Platform and/or Services, or to any other protected information, through any means not intentionally made available by us for your specific use.
- Definitions & Interpretation
- General use of Services and/or access of Platform
2.1 Guidelines to the use of Platform and/or Services: You agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the use of the Services and/or access to the Platform, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by us, from time to time. We reserve the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Platform.
2.2 Restricted activities: You agree and undertake NOT to:
- (a) impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- (b) use the Platform or Services for illegal purposes;
- (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Platform or Services;
- (d) post, promote or transmit through the Platform or Services any Prohibited Materials;
- (e) interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Platform or Services;
- (f) use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Platform’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another Customer’s computer or mobile device or the Platform or Services; and
- (g) use the Platform or Services other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
2.3 Availability of Platform and Services: We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Platform or any Services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Platform or any part of the Services.
2.4 Right, but not obligation, to monitor content: We reserve the right, but shall not be obliged to:
- (a) monitor, screen or otherwise control any activity, content or material on the Platform and/or through the Services. We may in our sole and absolute discretion, investigate any violation of the terms and conditions contained herein and may take any action it deems appropriate;
- (b) prevent or restrict access of any Customer to the Platform and/or the Services;
- (c) report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities; and/or
- (d) to request any information and data from you in connection with your use of the Services and/or access of the Platform at any time and to exercise our right under this paragraph if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if you provide or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data.
2.6 Terms & Conditions of Sale: Purchases of any Product would be subject to the Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Use of Services
3.2 Restrictions: Use of the Services is limited to authorized Customers that are of legal age and who have the legal capacity to enter into and form contracts under any applicable law. Customers who have breached or are in breach of the terms and conditions contained herein and Customers who have been permanently or temporarily suspended from use of any of the Services may not use the Services even if they satisfy the requirements of this Clause 3.2.
- (a) to access and/or use the Services only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner at all times and further agree to conduct any activity relating to the Services in good faith; and
- (b) to ensure that any information or data you post or cause to appear on the Platform in connection with the Services is accurate and agree to take sole responsibility for such information and data.
3.4 Product description: While we endeavor to provide an accurate description of the Products, we do not warrant that such description is accurate, current or free from error.
3.5 Prices of Products: All Listing Prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the Listing Prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
3.6 Third Party Vendors: You acknowledge that parties other than CONST.PH (i.e. Third Party Vendors or Sellers) list and sell Products on the Platform. Whether a particular Product is listed for sale on the Platform by CONST.PH or a Third Party Vendor may be stated on the webpage listing that Product. For the avoidance of doubt, each agreement entered into for the sale of a Third Party Vendor’s Products to a Customer shall be an agreement entered into directly and only between the Third Party Vendor and the Customer.
- Customers with CONST.PH accounts
4.1 Username/Password: Certain Services that may be made available on the Platform may require creation of an account with us or for you to provide Personal Data. If you request to create an account with us, a Username and Password may either be: (i) determined and issued to you by us; or (ii) provided by you and accepted by us in our sole and absolute discretion in connection with the use of the Services and/or access to the relevant Platform. We may at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, request that you update your Personal Data or forthwith invalidate the Username and/or Password without giving any reason or prior notice and shall not be liable or responsible for any Losses suffered by or caused by you or arising out of or in connection with or by reason of such request or invalidation. You hereby agree to change your Password from time to time and to keep the Username and Password confidential and shall be responsible for the security of your account and liable for any disclosure or use (whether such use is authorized or not) of the Username and/or Password. You should notify us immediately if you have knowledge that or have reason for suspecting that the confidentiality of the Username and/or Password has been compromised or if there has been any unauthorized use of the Username and/or Password or if your Personal Data requires updating.
4.2 Purported use/access: You agree and acknowledge that any use of the Services and/or any access to the Platform and any information, data or communications referable to your Username and Password shall be deemed to be, as the case may be:
- (a) access to the relevant Platform and/or use of the Services by you; or
- (b) information, data or communications posted, transmitted and validly issued by you.
You agree to be bound by any access of the Platform and/or use of any Services (whether such access or use are authorized by you or not) and you agree that we shall be entitled (but not obliged) to act upon, rely on or hold you solely responsible and liable in respect thereof as if the same were carried out or transmitted by you. You further agree and acknowledge that you shall be bound by and agree to fully indemnify us against any and all Losses attributable to any use of any Services and/or or access to the Platform referable to your Username and Password.
- Intellectual property
5.1 Ownership: The Intellectual Property in and to the Platform and the Materials are owned, licensed to or controlled by us, our licensors or our service providers. We reserve the right to enforce its Intellectual Property to the fullest extent of the law.
5.2 Restricted use: No part or parts of the Platform, or any Materials may be reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment without our prior written permission or that of the relevant copyright owners. Subject to Clause 5.3, permission will only be granted to you to download, print or use the Materials for personal and non-commercial uses, provided that you do not modify the Materials and that we or the relevant copyright owners retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- Our limitation of responsibility and liability
6.1 No representations or warranties: The Services, the Platform and the Materials are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All data and/or information contained in the Platform, the Services or the Materials are provided for informational purposes only. No representations or warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, are given in conjunction with the Platform, the Services or the Materials. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we do not warrant:
- (a) the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy, commercial value or completeness of all data and/or information contained in the Platform, the Services or the Materials;
- (b) that the Platform, the Services or that any of the Materials will be provided uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or omissions, or that any identified defect will be corrected;
- (c) that the Platform, the Services or the Materials are free from any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros; and
- (d) the security of any information transmitted by you or to you through the Platform or the Services, and you accept the risk that any information transmitted or received through the Services or the Platform may be accessed by unauthorized third parties and/or disclosed by us or our officers, employees or agents to third parties purporting to be you or purporting to act under your authority. Transmissions over the Internet and electronic mail may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet.
6.2 Exclusion of liability: CONST.PH Indemnities shall not be liable to you for any Losses whatsoever or howsoever caused (regardless of the form of action) arising directly or indirectly in connection with:
- (a) any access, use and/or inability to use the Platform or the Services;
- (b) reliance on any data or information made available through the Platform and/or through the Services. You should not act on such data or information without first independently verifying its contents;
- (c) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros; and
- (d) any use of or access to any other website or webpage linked to the Platform, even if we or our officers or agents or employees may have been advised of, or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of the same.
6.3 At your own risk: Any risk of misunderstanding, error, damage, expense or Losses resulting from the use of the Platform is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable therefor.
- Hyperlinks, and alerts
7.1 Hyperlinks: For your convenience, we may include hyperlinks to other websites or content on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked websites or content are not under our control and we are not liable for any errors, omissions, delays, defamation, libel, slander, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, inaccuracy or any other objectionable material contained in the contents, or the consequences of accessing, any linked website. Any hyperlinks to any other websites or content are not an endorsement or verification of such websites or content and you agree that your access to or use of such linked websites or content is entirely at your own risk.
7.2 Promotions: We may attach banners, java applets and/or such other materials to the Platform for the purposes of promoting our or our Third Party Vendors’ products and/or services. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not be entitled to receive any payment, fee and/or commission in respect of any such promotional materials.
- Your submissions and information
8.1 Submissions by you: You grant us a non-exclusive license to use the materials or information that you submit to the Platform and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”). When you post comments or reviews to the Platform, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit or your Username in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, publish, remove or edit your Submissions.
8.2 Consent to receive e-mails: You give your full, free, and unequivocal consent and authority to the collection, processing and use by us of any information provided by you (including Personal Data) for the purposes of sending informational and promotional e-mails and any and all communications, notices, updates and other information to you,. Your agreement to the provisions of this Clause 8.2 shall constitute your consent for the purpose of the provisions of any spam control laws (whether in Philippines or elsewhere). You may subsequently opt out of receiving promotional e-mails by clicking on the appropriate hyperlink in any promotional e-mail.
8.3 CONST.PH may, from time to time, be required by government agencies to disclose certain information in connection with any audit or investigation. You understand that we are not required to contest any demand made by an (government) authority for such information.
10.1 Notices from us: All notices or other communications given to you if:
- (a) communicated through any print or electronic media as we may select will be deemed to be notified to you on the date of publication or broadcast; or
- (b) sent by post or left at your last known address will be deemed to be received by you on the day following such posting or on the day when it was so left.
10.2 Notices from you: You may only give notice to us in writing sent to our designated address or e-mail address, and we shall be deemed to have received such notice only upon receipt. While we endeavor to respond promptly to notices from you, we cannot guarantee that we will always respond with consistent speed.
10.3 Other modes: Notwithstanding Clauses 10.1 and 10.2, we may from time to time designate other acceptable modes of giving notices (including but not limited to e-mail or other forms of electronic communication) and the time or event by which such notice shall be deemed given.
11.6 Injunctive relief: We may seek immediate injunctive relief if we make a good faith determination that a breach or non-performance is such that a temporary restraining order or other immediate injunctive relief is the only appropriate or adequate remedy.
11.8 Correction of errors: Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any acceptance, invoice or other document on our part shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
11.12 Binding and conclusive: You acknowledge and agree that any records (including records of any telephone conversations relating to the Services, if any) maintained by us or our service providers relating to or in connection with the Platform and Services shall be binding and conclusive on you for all purposes whatsoever and shall be conclusive evidence of any information and/or data transmitted between us and you. You hereby agree that all such records are admissible in evidence and that you shall not challenge or dispute the admissibility, reliability, accuracy or the authenticity of such records merely on the basis that such records are in electronic form or are the output of a computer system, and you hereby waive any of your rights, if any, to so object.
11.13 Sub-contracting and delegation: We reserve the right to delegate or sub-contract the performance of any of our functions in connection with the Platform and/or Services and reserve the right to use any service providers, subcontractors and/or agents on such terms as we deem appropriate.
- Voucher Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (T&Cs) apply to your use and redemption of promotional vouchers or voucher codes, where such vouchers are offered for no consideration (according to voucher terms & conditions)
Definitions and Interpretation
- 1.1 “Customer” has the same meaning as in the Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- 1.2 “Intellectual Property” means all copyright, patents, utility innovations, trademarks and service marks, geographical indications, domain names, layout design rights, registered designs, design rights, database rights, trade or business names, rights protecting trade secrets and confidential information, rights protecting goodwill and reputation, and all other similar or corresponding proprietary rights and all applications for the same, whether presently existing or created in the future, anywhere in the world, whether registered or not, and all benefits, privileges, rights to sue, recover damages and obtain relief or other remedies for any past, current or future infringement, misappropriation or violation of any of the foregoing rights.
- 1.3 “CONST.PH Indemnities” means CONST.PH and all of its respective officers, employees, directors, agents, contractors and assigns.
- 1.4 “CONST.PH”, “we”, “our” and “us” refer to CONST.PH, a company incorporated pursuant to the laws of Philippines under registration number <> and having its registered address at 2/F FB Building, 68 Doña Soledad Avenue, Parañaque City, Philippines.
- 1.5 “Listing Price” means the price of Products listed for sale to Customers, as stated on the Platform.
- 1.6 “Losses” means all penalties, losses, settlement sums, costs (including legal fees and expenses on a solicitor-client basis), charges, expenses, actions, proceedings, claims, demands and other liabilities, whether foreseeable or not.
- 1.7 “Materials” means, collectively, all web pages on the Platform, including the information, images, links, sounds, graphics, video, software, applications and other materials displayed or made available on the Platform and the functionalities or services provided on the Platform.
- 1.8 “Order” means your order for Products sent through the Platform in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- 1.9 “Password” refers to the valid password that a Customer who has an account with CONST.PH may use in conjunction with the Username to access the relevant Platform and/or Services.
- 1.10 “Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, that can be used to identify, contact or locate you. Personal Data can include your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information. “Personal Data” shall be deemed to include any data that you have provided to us when placing an Order, regardless of whether you have an account with us.
- 1.11 “Platform” means the website operated and/or owned by CONST.PH which is presently located at the following URL: www.const.ph.
- 1.13 “Product” means a product (including any installment of the product or any parts thereof) available for sale to Customers on the Platform.
- 1.14 “Prohibited Material” means any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material that:
- (a) contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program or macro;
- (a) infringes any third-party Intellectual Property or any other proprietary rights;
- (b) is defamatory, libelous or threatening;
- (c) is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under the applicable law; and/or
- (d) is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion.
- 1.15 “Services” means services, information and functions made available by us at the Platform.
- 1.17 “Terms & Conditions of Sale” means the terms and conditions governing a Customer’s purchase of the Products and are set out here.
- 1.19 “Trademarks” means the trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos used and displayed on the Platform, including the CONST.PH trademark, which is property of CONST.PH.
- 1.20 “Username” refers to the unique login identification name or code which identifies a Customer who has an account with CONST.PH.
- 1.21 “Voucher” means a voucher for credit which may be used by a Customer, subject to other terms and conditions, towards the payment of purchases on the Platform.
- 1.22 “you” and “your” refer to the individuals over the age of 18 or otherwise under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
Refunds, Return, and Exchange Policy
- Application for Returns/Refunds
Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds, Return, and Exchange Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for the return of the purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund no later than 7 days after the item has been received.
- Application for the Return of an Item
Buyer may only apply for the refund, exchange and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
- The item has not been received by Buyer;
- The item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
- The item delivered that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
- The item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided in the listing of the Item
Buyer’s application must be submitted through the following: the Const PH mobile app, Const PH Facebook page, or Const PH website. Const PH will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
- No Change of Mind
Unless stated in this Refunds, Return, and Exchange Policy, Buyer may not apply for the return of the Item and/or refund due to a change of mind.
- Condition of Returning Item
For a smooth transaction when returning the item, Buyer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the item, must be returned to Const PH in the condition received by the Buyer upon delivery. We may ask the Buyer to take a photo of the Item upon receipt.
- Liability of Product Return Shipping Fee
- i) In the scenario of an unforeseen error from the seller’s end, such as but not limited to damaged, faulty, or wrong product delivered to the buyer, the seller will bear the buyer’s return shipping fee.
- ii) In the scenario of the buyer’s change of mind, buyer shall get seller’s consent prior to the return request and buyer will bear the return shipping fee.
iii) In the scenario where both seller-buyer disputing the party liable for the return shipping fee, Const PH at its sole discretion will determine the party liable for the return shipping fee.
Buyer will only be refunded after Const PH has received the returned item.
Delivery of Products
1. Address: Delivery of the Products shall be made to the address you specify upon ordering in Const PH.
2. Shipping & packing charges: Shipping options and packing charges shall be in the Checkout page.
3. Delivery timeframe: You acknowledge that delivery of the Products is subject to availability of the products. We will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Product to you within the delivery time frame stated on the relevant page on which the Product is listed, but you should also acknowledge that while stock information on the Platform is being updated regularly, it is possible that in some instances a Product may become unavailable between updates. All delivery time frames given are estimates only and delays may occur. If the delivery of your Product experiences delays, we will inform you accordingly via e-mail or through text message and your Product will be dispatched as soon as it is available. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and Const PH shall not be liable for any delay in delivery whatsoever caused.
4. Deemed receipt: In the event you do not receive the Product by the projected delivery date and provided that you inform Const PH within 3 days immediately from such projected delivery date, Const PH will try, to the best of our ability, to locate and deliver the Product. If we do not hear from you within 3 days from such projected delivery date, you shall be deemed to have received the Product subject to your rights under Philippine law.
5. Customer’s failure to take delivery: If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Products (except by reason of any cause beyond the Customer’s reasonable control or by reason of Const PH’s fault) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Const PH, we may terminate the Customer Contract.