THE ZEMBOND ADVANTAGE
ZEMBOND Mortar & Plaster Aid is a high quality acrylic based additive formulated to improve the strength & workability of ordinary mortar as admixture, bonding slurry and scratch coat. It increases strength, controls temperature cracks, reduces dust build up & bonds fresh mortar to old concrete & smooth raw concrete (e.g. beams & columns).
1. ZEMBOND Additive to Regular Mortar
2. ZEMBOND Primer used as Bonding Slurry
3. ZEMBOND Primer used as Scratch Coat over Waterproofing
The surface must be structurally stable and level. Concrete surface must be clean and free from contaminants such as dirt, dust, loose material, oils and chemicals. If needed, acid etch the surface to be plastered (e.g. marble or granolithic floors). For wall applications, remove flaking paint from the substrate using paint remover, or by scraping it off the wall. Slightly dampen concrete surface before application.
Shake well before use.
1. ZEMBOND as Mortar Admixture Mix Zembond with clean water. Use this as gauging water for the cement and sand mixture. Note: Water consumption is dependent on mortar use, moisture content of sand and weather conditions.
2. ZEMBOND Primer as Bonding Slurry Mix Zembond with portland cement until you achieve a creamy consistency. Apply the slurry immediately using a stiff brush before the mixture hardens. Note: Apply mortar mixture only when slurry is still tacky.
3. ZEMBOND Primer as Scratch Coat e.g. over cementitious waterproofing (Aquashield Plus) Apply pure Zembond using a stiff bristle brush (Tampico) over the waterproofed surface. Tip: Mark areas where Zembond has been applied since the product becomes clear as it cures.
Store in a cool dry place. Zembond Mortar & Plaster Aid will remain usable one year from date of manufacture.
THE ABC TILE ADHESIVE HEAVY-DUTY ADVANTAGE
THE ABC TILE ADHESIVE ADVANTAGE
Holcim is one of the most trusted cement brands in the world.
Holcim Excel is a high-performance Portland cement. It has high compressive strength, high workability and is compatible with commonly available admixtures.
Minimum orders. 1 Truckload/450 bags.